VoIP Telephone Solutions
SIP trunking provides access to and from the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) over the Internet Protocol (IP). Unlike in traditional telephony, where physical wires were once delivered from the telecoms company to a business, a SIP trunk operates over an existing broadband or leased line allowing a company to replace their traditional fixed PSTN lines with PSTN connectivity via a SIP trunking service provider, such as O-Tel Telecom.
How it works SIP Trunks are linked to a customer’s current telephone system which is either an IP enabled PBX or by using a Media VoIP Gateway, typically, a more traditional PBX. Outgoing calls are then routed through the PBX and out via the SIP Trunk instead of using costly traditional phone lines.
SIP trunks offer significant cost-savings eliminating the need for costly analogue, ISDN BRIs (Basic Rate Interfaces) or PRIs (Primary Rate Interfaces). SIP trunks offer the flexibility of being able to route multiple calls from your existing local numbers, anywhere in the world, to any national or international number within your company at the same cost. So a call to a Cape Town number may be answered in London or NewYork. SIP trunks allow home workers to be connected to the main office using the internet allowing transparent customer communication. SIP trunks can connect intraoffice PBXs eliminating the cost of intra office calls and offering the flexibility of overflowing calls to other offices at peak times or out of hours.
Billing and Costing
* Integrated pre/postpaid real-time billing and costing engine with call cut off* Unlimited customizable charge plans for your clients (wholesale model).* Blocked, flat rate, single rate and multi-tier rating (vary rate based on call duration)* Costing by ANI, NPA, NPA+NXX, DNIS, time of day, day of week, date/time range and/or destination* Ability to vary the scale of a minute at different intervals of a call.
Real-Time Control and Monitoring
Today’s competitive climate demands that businesses conduct their operations in real-time especially when it concerns network security, credit validation, rating and billing. O-Tel Telecoms Trunking solution helps to make your business more efficient and successful by performing its core functions in real-time resulting in improved cash flow and reduced collections, fraud and administrative overhead. Airtime replenishment can be done 24/7/365 securely via EFT. The world class automated system will ensure your service is one step ahead of the competition.
1Cloud Hosted PBX
There are many VoIP services out there, but not all should be put into one basket. VoIP has become a very large industry with many different technological differences. You should choose the service most appropriate for your use.
- Over the past few years we have had a number of queries for a locally based commercial grade VoIP service which is automated and easy to use. This project was started 2 years ago and is today the first fully automated service in South Africa.
- Our G.729 Codec caters for the poor local broadband connectivity.
- There is a larger variety of hardware for G729.
- Our server latency in Johannesburg is <10ms and nationally <50ms. This is a very big plus for echo and lag in speech.
- Less latency and routes results in Commercial grade crystal clear voice quality.
- The service is a commercial PBX structure, not a heavily shared and congested set of switches which puts your business telecommunications at risk. A true replacement for your dinosaur analog PBX.
- The DiD (local number) can accommodate in and out. Local codes such as 012, 031, 051, 021, 010, etc are offered.
- You can ‘port’ your local Telkom number to our service, this is if you’re satisfied with it after 6 months.
- Your airtime purchases are made local, via internet bank transfer. No credit Card Fraud, and no exchange rate loss. Full Control!
- Value that’s affordable-1Cloud offers incredible value for the price – hands down.
- We offer FREE small PBX facility, allowing you to test drive our service before adding on more services.
- No contract! No risk! No major capital investment!
The key word today is ‘UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS’. What’s that, you ask? In simple terms, it’s the integration of real-timecommunication services, such as
- IP Telephony,
- Video Conferencing,
- Presence Information,
- Call Control
- Instant Messaging (chat)
- Speech Recognition
As well as non-real-time communication services, also known as ‘Unified Messaging’such as
Whilst the list above has been compiled within a group, it is not a single product, but a set of products that provides a consistent unified user interface and user experience across multiple devices and media types. When you walk into a bank, do you see the clerks updating their ledger books manually? No, they have moved towards the 21st century way of doing business to increase productivity. Your SME and corporate clients need to move away from the conventional method of ‘tin-can’ telephony. To our benefit, most competitors are One Dimensional, thinking only of the present. This is how the mighty in the industry have recentl fallen. O-Tel keeps abreast of technology, hence we’re always leading! Today, clients telephony needs are
O’Tel’s 1Cloud hosted PBX service offers all this plus more!
1Cloud Hosted PBX VoIP service is as simple to understand as the connection between your desktop PC at home and the internet. Your desktop PC at home turns on, and is
immediately connected to the internet. All you had to do was plug a network cable from the back of your PC’s network port into your internet router. Now as long as your internet service is up and running at home, your PC is able to surf, send email, conduct an online video conference, make a Skype call, and anything else you might need to do on the internet.
Similarly, an IP phone is sort of like a mini-computer designed to do just one thing, act as a fully functional business telephone. Like the desktop PC, the IP phone plugs into your internet router using a regular network cable, and once turned on, can make calls, forward calls, hold calls, transfer calls, check voice mail, and perform all the functional tasks you would expect out of a business grade phone. As long as the IP phone has a connection to the internet, it will function perfectly as a business telephone loaded with real time PBX features that go beyond what a traditional analog or digital telephone could even dream of. Thanks to this level of flexibility, an IP phone can be taken anywhere in the world that has an internet connection and function without geographical boundaries. You can literally take your IP phone with you to another country, plug in to your hotel’s network, and conduct business as if sitting right at your desk.
What is Broadband? Broadband is a high speed Internet connection using a DSL or 3G. The connection is always on and offers higher speeds than dialup.
What is VoIP? VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol and lets you use your Internet connection for phone service rather than traditional phone lines.
O-Tels Leased Line network provides stable and dedicated access to VoIP and Internet. The service is an entry to Triple Play and Unified Communications services which are being deployed by O-Tel. The Leased Line is an ‘Ethernet’ like connection which runs over an established and reliable copper network. The Telkom powered network is currently being upgraded to Fibre, alongside the MSANS deployment process.
Fax over IP
FoIP Service The O-Tel FoIP service is available ONLY to 1Cloud Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking customers.
The Fax over IP product has been divided into 4 types of services:
1- Fax to E-mail = This service is used when a sender uses his fax machine and sends a fax to your O-Tel SIP Extension telephone number.
2- E-mail to Fax = No need for a Fax machine anymore. Simply email your PDF, TIFF or JPG document to the Fax number and your fax wil reach its destination with a confirmation!
3- Web to Fax = For 1Cloud Hosted PBX clients who use their O-Tel VoIP Portal
regularly (to check voicemail, call recordings etc), you can now send a fax from your web browser! Attach the file, enter the number and a fax can be sent within seconds. The Paperless Office dream being realized!
4- Fax to Fax = For users of Conventional fax machines, send and receive fax with O-Tels FoIP service.
|Sending||R0.80 per minute||R1.00 per minute|
|Receiving||R10 per 1MB/ R50 per 5MB||R20 per 1MB/ R100 per 5MB|
What’s the next step?
|More information||Request a demo||Contact Us|